Jamie Canosa's Reviews > Darkness Falls

Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen

May 23, 12

I have previously read Jessica Sorensen's Fallen Star series and enjoyed it so I decided to give her latest work a try. Boy, am I glad I did!!! Darkness Falls is fantastic, eclipsing even the Fallen Star books. It's the kind of story that makes you scratch your head and keeps you going for 'just one more page' trying to figure out what the heck is going on, but at the same time it gives you answers quickly enough that you won't be missing hair by the end. And finally, FINALLY, we have a story where vampires are just that . . . snarling, blood thirsty monsters. Gotta love a good vampire slay. The story, the world, and the characters were all perfect. I <3 Aiden. That's all I really have to say about that.

The only good thing about having put off this book until now is that the sequel, Darkness Breaks, comes out soon so I won't have to wait to long . . . once again saving me some hair :) I would definitely recommend this read to anyone interested in the paranormal, action, and maybe a little budding romance. And don't forget . . . never EVER get bitten!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darkness Falls.