Maureen Timerman's Reviews > Wish You Were Here

Wish You Were Here by Beth K. Vogt

May 23, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read in May, 2012

What a delightful book and a very quick page turning read! Allison and Seth open the book with there marriage pending in 5 days! She is trying on her beautiful $5000 wedding gown...that she hates! Next we are at her apartment where she should be packing....Daniel Seth's older brother has come to the house to help her and remove some of the boxes! What happens is Daniel lets his hair to say...and ends up kissing Alli. Forward ahead to Alli starting to head down the aisle with her Groom waiting at the end, and her Step-Father Will holding her arm...they get to the pew where her Mom sits, and she turns and says "I can't do this"...and she runs out of the church.
So begins her journey to find Alli...she has to find forgiveness and her way back to God. She sure ends up having a lot of adventures!! Enter Lama's, fighting brothers, avalanches, her absent Father, and more.
You will wonder if she will find her way back to Seth? They have a six year connection, or will some other fellow turn her eye.
Be set for a very enjoyable read!
I received this book from Litfuse Blog Tours and the Publisher Howard Books, and was not required to give a positive review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wish You Were Here.