Ren's Reviews > Immortally Yours

Immortally Yours by Angie Fox

Also review at : (in Indonesian)

I hope I don't sound biased, since I got the book from the author, and its come on my birthday, so I consider it as my gift, lol! Ehm, okay. I don't know about MASH show since I'm not Americans, but I like the different twist of paranormal romance that Angie Fox use for Immortally Yours. First POV is not my favorite and I often found Petra Robichaud, the heroine, too annoying and insecure. She's a doctor who just took from her mortal world and had an order to heal the Gods army (the new and old Gods have war in this story).

All changes after she meet Galen of Delphi. Alpha male to the core, but glad he's not all "Tarzan" to Petra. He also said to her to have faith even Petra already lost hope since she don't know when the war will end. Beside those two, we will introduced to Petra's colleagues in MASH, a werewolf, vampire, ghost, demi gods alike, and also sphinx! Immortally Yours is so unique, and I definitely want to read more from Angie Fox.

Oh, I think Petra is bordering the TSTL heroine, but more like she choose the wrong decisions. Not all her fault, though. And she love reading romance novels! There's mention of Undead or Unwed by Mary Janice Davidson, No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and Charlaine Harris too. I think the fact Petra is romance novel avid readers redeem her insecure personality for me ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortally Yours.

10/01/2012 page 6
1.0% "This one is (kinda) a gift from the author herself. So excited to start :)"
10/03/2012 page 81
25.0% "Must finish tonight, so I can catch up with the challenge"