Reem Hardan's Reviews > A Whisper To A Scream

A Whisper To A Scream by Lauren Hammond

May 24, 12

Read in May, 2012

Just to be clear :this is a 4.5 stars!
I'm still shocked , I mean how can I not be shocked after such a horrible terrific, amazing ending? I mean yeah I'm still kindda freaked out about the whole "issues" Adam have (That's obviously why I didn't give this book 5 stars) , but the ending is....!! what Am I supposed to understand from it????????!!!!!!! It's not fair!!! and now God knows how long I have to wait for the next one, to know what lays ahead for Ellory ,and Adam!!!
I have to say I read this book, and continued reading it because of friend's reviews who were encourging, and I don't regret reading it, it's just I'm bothered by it like hell!! I mean Adam can be this amazing charming, funny,sexy, guy, but still what about the other part of him?, that's why it was hard for me to really like him, the only thing that made it easier for me to accept what he is (which I honstely don't know yet) is that perhaps in the next book it will be revealed why he is the way he is, and hopefully that explanation will work well for me.
But above all this was a great book. <3
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Whisper To A Scream.

Quotes Reem Liked

Lauren Hammond
“For a moment, I’m captivated. He’s seducing me with his eyes. A nervous flutter swims through my stomach. I can feel my heartbeat in my throat. Pounding. Constricting. I swallow hard.”
Lauren Hammond, A Whisper To A Scream

Sylvia You summed it up perfectly!! You can see why we are drawn to Adam but you can never shake off that creepy feeling knowing full well that he is sick but like you said we won't know for sure especially after that ending OMG book 2 comes out onthe middle of June !!

Reem Hardan I knoooow right!!! OMG I cannnnnnnnnnn't wait!!!!!! I have to know what's next rightttt?????1!!this is a torture that I HATEEE!!

Sylvia LOL yes not knowing is driving me insane!! It's a monster of a cliffhanger by far the worst I've read we're close to lol

Reem Hardan Yeah,it's just like her other book Insanity, I don't know which is worse (the waiting part).

Sylvia Lol yeah they both are killing me but I think Insanity hurt me more :(

Reem Hardan I think so 2 , I think it has to do with Addy's pain, and Damien yeah definitely Damien , it was too much!!

Sylvia Yeah the suffering and torment and Damien *sniff sniff* it was too overwhelming I swear I cried so hard my chest hurt :(

Reem Hardan Please don't remind me!!! I'm going through it again :( I'm preparing my tissues so I will be prepared when the next one comes out!

Sylvia Yeah it's going to be total heartache all over again :(

message 10: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan It will, but I'm sure it will be worth it (almost sure)

Sylvia Yeah I think it will :)

Nazia Insanity was heart shattering bok with so much pain but i just loved it so much. When is the sequel of this book coming out? want to know how the hell did Adam get his issues which are sick and gross **shudders**

message 13: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan Nazia wrote: "Insanity was heart shattering bok with so much pain but i just loved it so much. When is the sequel of this book coming out? want to know how the hell did Adam get his issues which are sick and g..."

I knoooooow!!! I guess the sequel will be out this month, not sure, the author said it will be out at the August, I can't wait to find out more about his issues!!