Jody Mena's Reviews > A Touch of Dead

A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris

May 23, 12

Loved this! Southern Vampire Mysteries is fast becoming a favorite series of mine, so it was great to be able to get to know some of the characters a little better through these side stories. I especially enjoyed 'Dracula Night', Eric Northman is definitely one of my favorite characters, and his manner in that story was both comically endearing and bittersweet; I felt like we got to see several new facets of his character that there just isn't time to uncover and enjoy in the drama and melee of the main storyline. I also liked seeing inside Niall's head in 'Gift Wrap'. I've only read up to 'Dead to Worse' in the series, so I still don't know whether he's up to something, but seeing him going to such extreme (though unconventional and a bit creepy) lengths to make Sookie happy makes me like him a whole lot more; I hope he turns out to be one of the 'good guys'. Can't wait to keep reading more of Charlaine Harris's writing, I love the way she constructs her stories and her characters, she really knows her stuff!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Touch of Dead.