Joyce Ann Quezada's Reviews > Fang Girl

Fang Girl by Helen Keeble

May 23, 12

bookshelves: to-read

For countless times, i have found myself finding a good book in goodreads but to my disappointment, no bookstore in the Philippines that I know of is selling it. I hope this doesn't happen to me again with this book. :(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fang Girl.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Helen Keeble Fang Girl author here! As a resident in the UK, I feel your pain - there are lots of American books that don't get published over here that I would love to read.

Unfortunately at the moment Fang Girl is currently only scheduled for publication in the US and Canada (Sept 2012), though because of the weird way publishing rights work it may also be available in English in countries other than UK and Australia (I know for example that Amazon.fr has it listed). The ebook should technically be available worldwide but I'm not sure yet how that will work.

My agent is working hard to sell Fang Girl to publishers worldwide, but that takes some time because (understandably) foreign publishers want to see how the book does in the US first!

I am eager for everyone who wants to read my book to be able to, so I will post on my blog (www.helenkeeble.com) in September with as much information as I can on how non-North American readers can get their hands on the book. If all else fails, email me in September at helen@helenkeeble.com and I'll sell you a copy via Paypal or something... :)

Thank you so much for your interest in my book!

message 1: by Joyce Ann (new) - added it

Joyce Ann Quezada i have zero idea how publishing rights work but i am crossing my fingers that your book gets published here in the Philippines. I really, really want to own the book as I am not a big fan of ebooks. thanks so much helen! Is it September already? :)