Benavis1489's Reviews > Inescapable

Oct 25, 12

bookshelves: terrible
Recommended for: no one
read count: unfortunately, 1

I tried really, really hard to like this book. I just... ugh, I just couldn't. Everything was so one-dimensional, I didn't feel anything for any of the characters. There was no build up, it was like crap would pop out of no where. "Oh, I hate you Reed because you're mean to me *wahh* but I love you because I can't stay away from you. Oh Russel with an annoying country accent (I'm from Texas and it was still annoying)who is supposed to be my 'soul-mate' but yet I still love Reed... I'm in love with you too!" Give me a break! Definitely not continuing the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inescapable.

message 1: by Lectus (new)

Lectus This books sounds sooo much like Twilight! She's attracted to him but he acts like she's poisonous...? Right.

Benavis1489 I kept shaking my head while I was reading... I kept waiting for something to pop out and say " HAH jayy kayy!" with a nice little set of spirit fingers. Never happened. Womp womp.

Kheda You're so right! It was so cliche and a total waste of time.

Tyler Ball You guys are so wrong! Sorry yall don't understand these books! What a shame!

Benavis1489 Personal preference and opinion. :)

Mike Abrahams I agree. Terrible.

The Russell accent particularly bad.

Benavis1489 Mike : I agree!! Makes us Texans all sound like hicks.

Santanna Jester I totally agree with the accent! I'm from North Carolina and no one here talks like that. We do say y'all but seriously the author went a little to far with it. Other than that I did enjoy the book though. I'm just glad someone else found the language in here as annoying as I did.