Edmiary Ayala (Crazed Bookie)'s Reviews > Betrayed

Betrayed by Ednah Walters

May 29, 12

bookshelves: review-arc-copies
Read from May 22 to 30, 2012

I'm also hosting a Giveaway! Click the link to enter. Contest ends June 10! HURRY!

This book started out a little differently, which is good, but I wasn't very convinced at first. Generally, a book starts with the character not knowing who or what she is and later on discovering that she has great power or is fated to save the world; also she always falls in love later. In this book, though, she already knows she's a key to saving the world and has already found this perfect boyfriend. She has everything, right? So, I figured, how much can you really write after all of that? I thought, not much. I was wrong. Ednah Walters has proved that.
The book is brilliant and I loved how throughout the book she kept me second-guessing the people I at first thought were guilty. When I thought I had finally nailed the traitor she gave it another round of suspense that made me rethink everything! I loved the ups and downs and the mystery through it all. It was enthralling! You guys just can't miss out on this great story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Betrayed.