Gabrielle's Reviews > Your Magical Soul: How Science and Psychic Phenomena Paint a New Picture of the Self and Reality

Your Magical Soul by Jeffrey A. Marks

Jul 07, 12

Read from May 22 to July 07, 2012

I can honestly say that Jeffrey Marks has changed the course of my life. As an agnostic scientist, I have long struggled with the nature of the soul and what happens to our energy when our physical bodies die, but wasn't forced to truly grapple with that until I lost my mother in December of 2010. In my grief, I clung to the 1st law of thermodynamics that essentially states "energy can neither be created, nor destroyed" ...and hoped that my mom was out there somewhere. But I still had so many questions; is she an entity? Where is she? Can she see me? Will she come back as someone else? Will I see her again one day? Jeffrey’s book, Your Magical Soul, helped me to understand the bigger (and better) picture of what the soul truly is and gave me hope that there is more to this life than … this life. There is so so so much more. Vastly more that most human minds can even conceive of. I was also given the great privilege to meet with Jeffrey and we were able to contact my mom on the other side. For a scientist needing “proof”, as sad as this will seem to most people of faith, I found what I needed (and much much more) in that interview and my heart has been filled with so much joy ever since. Is there a greater gift than that? Thank you Jeffrey. Thank you for sharing your gift and wisdom with the world.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Magical Soul.