Nicole Green's Reviews > Twelve Sharp

Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich

May 22, 12

Read in April, 2012

Oh my goodness, so much Ranger I nearly had a heart attack. Also, this book was just absolutely phenomenal. Yes, there was a lot of Ranger, but there were also many aspects of this book that lead to its phenomenal-ness. Not only does Stephanie grow up a little bit, but she finds herself in more situations that most people would not be able to handle.

Stephanie is confronted with the painful experience of having to share an apartment with Ranger, for reasons I will not go into, while still being faithful to her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Joe Morelli. I mean, I know I would definitely get on some of that action, but Stephanie does the grown up thing and refuses to give in to temptation... mostly. She also has to deal with an insane person who has pretty much gone out of his way to become a nuisance to not only Stephanie, but Ranger as well. A dangerous combo that leads to Stephanie being set up as bait and kidnapped. I would probably have gone mentally insane by this point. But, Stephanie keeps her cool, at least for a while. I like this new, braver Stephanie and I am sure you will, too.

I highly recommend this book and series for all of the above reasons. They are great, quick reads and there are so many of them that it will keep you entertained for a while to come. Read these books and you will not regret it, I assure you.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twelve Sharp.