Nicole's Reviews > Wanna Get Lucky?

Wanna Get Lucky? by Deborah Coonts

May 22, 2012

Read in November, 2011

I received this book from Deborah Coonts publicist and I am so glad she sent it my way. I would compare this book, and most likely this series, to that of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. The characters are absolutely loveable, the storyline is original and invigorating, and I just could not put this book down for the life of me.

This book is one of those that you grab, curl up and read it on a rainy or snowy night. It's a fast-paced read though its contents are not to be passed over lightly. From beginning to end, Coonts' debut novel is filled with witty banter, internal (and external) struggles, and characters that you will fall in love with immediately. The other thing I am extremely excited about with this series is that the second book is set to come out this month. Because the series is so new and so exciting, I am glad to know I won't be bogged down with numerous volumes to get through before I get up to date.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a new series to start and something that is extremely fun to read. As I said, I could not put this book down and I'm sure once I receive the sequel, I won't be able to put that one down either.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanna Get Lucky?.