Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions 's Reviews > Disciplinary Action

Disciplinary Action by Jane Davitt

Not reading because it's not my thing.

See this review Veronica's review

Or this one for why Heather C review
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Disciplinary Action.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐ Yikes. I was just told this is supposed to be very good. Now I'm mixed.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I find people are being overly nice with these books.

My advice it's free why not read it and see for yourself? I would do that except I know I won't like it based on these reviews and the book tags

♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐ True, good point. So many other books to read...

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions There are a lot of these ones too. Bound to be really good ones and some not so good

message 5: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann Dammit, the spanking is not all there is to it!! (just a very intense personal moment.)
There's loads more interaction between the protagonists, and with three DIFFERENT personalities in place, it makes for good reading.

Sorry, the spanking put you off, but it IS just an interlude :)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions For me its more I don't like open ships. Mmm. Whiney characters. Pain and the other stuff

message 7: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann Granted :0)

Hugs

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions But like I said its free so if in the fence try it. For a picky bitch like me I know I'd hate it