Ronda Tutt's Reviews > My Wicked Gladiators

My Wicked Gladiators by Lauren Hawkeye

Jun 17, 12

bookshelves: bdsm, erotic, male-female-male, male-male, menage, historical-romance
Read from June 15 to 16, 2012

Gladiator Delicious!

Holy Smokes Batman! LOL  I thought the book cover was hot, (MAN!) that was until I read the story - I mean forget about being just hot, no, I'm talking body quivering with shattering orgasm hot.  The story captivated me with the culture of the Roman times between the classes of slavery and how they gained their freedom through fighting which I loved the snippets of action in the book but also how women were treated during this time like they were possessions and in truth you could actually say they were almost slaves themselves in a way since they belong to their husbands and basically had no rights.

The female character Alba" "won my heart over as her eyes opened up to what a cruel and deceitful man her husband "Lucius" really was.  She finally woke up to find out what true love really was and I was rooting her on as she found love and pleasure in the arms of the two gladiators Marcus and Caius. I also admired her because of the way she treated all slaves in general with respect and the fact that she finally found the courage to stand up to her husband Lucius and beat him at his own game by turning the tables on him in the end.

What is great about great stories like this is that there is always the evil villians and the heroic hero's who save the day and in this case I have to say that I literally felt like jumping in the story to help kick some serious ass.  I didnt know I could actually hate someone so much as I did Lucius right hand slave Justinus - I mean the guy was a sneaky snake who would sell his own mother to get ahead.  Another person I hated was the high society rich bitch  Hilaria who was a major slut and would probably screw her dog in public if given the chance.

However, the best part of this story was the two wonderful charming gladiators Marcus and Caius.  Yes they were lovers before Alba and boy was it hot to read about the passion between them but when Alba was added to the equation the whole book ignited into a scorching torch of pleasure as both men worshiped her body so get ready for some one on one, some anal action, some sucking, blowing, Light BDSM, and my favorite 69 position while be hammered from behind.

I am truly a new and big fan of this author and look forward to reading more of her works.  With that said if you are looking for a hot menage than I highly recommend this awesome book.

Lastly I would like to give a  big thanks to my friend Jodie at Riverina Romantics for having this on her site and turning me on to this great read, those girls there read some great hot romances.

Excellent Read!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Wicked Gladiators.