Lennie Grace's Reviews > InuYasha: Turning Back Time

InuYasha by Rumiko Takahashi

F_50x66
May 22, 12

oh my effin' god!!!!!!!! love this book. this school year i've been a total manga freak. i started with the Maximun Ride mangas i found in my school library and now i'm hooked. i read all the good ones at my school and i've bought a couple others. sucks that they're so expensive. :( the first taste of inuyasha i got was my bestest buddy skylar telling me about the tv show. just in passing though. then i saw the title in the library and i jumped at the chance. the copy i checked out was this litted colored version based entirely of the 1st 3 tv episodes.i have not seen it yet, but i want to SOOOOOOOOOOO badly. then i bought the origianl story when i was a a book store. it had the first three books in the series, and i couldn't put it down. it was funny, charming, with a great plot, fast pace and wonderful characters. i can't believe how many books there are!!!! i'm gonna spend a ton of money trying to finsh the story. my only complaint is that it takes a while to get use to reading backwards. WTF japan?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read InuYasha.