Sabrina's Reviews > ReVamped

ReVamped by Ada Adams

May 22, 12

Read in May, 2012

WOW! That’s what I have to say about Ada’s debut novel! From the start I was drawn in, unable to put it down. Love triangles, action, family drama, betrayal, and great humor all make this book a great read. I fell in love with the mysterious Sebastian right away, wanting to find out everything about him. And then there was Ethan!! I’d be fanning myself along with all those other girls every time he walked by. All of the characters were so well written in a way that I could connect with them quickly. A few who I thought I wasn’t going to like, turned out to be pretty great friends to have around.

Can I just move into Angel Falls and live there with everyone? Dawn thought she had everything figured out, but there were some big twists in there that even I didn’t see coming. I had to find out who this other person at the beginning was…and she was not what I expected at all! Dawn is a very strong and resilient girl. I loved her and I cannot wait to read more! This was definitely an original story that I would recommend to all my friends. Phenomenal read!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read ReVamped.