Brent Soderstrum's Reviews > Rainbow's End

Rainbow's End by Valerie Comer

Jun 07, 12

bookshelves: first-read
Read from June 03 to 07, 2012

I won this book through Goodreads first read program.

I am not a big fan of the romance genre but I do love God. These four short novellas weren't as bad as I thought they would be. They are four seperate stories written by four different authors that are interconnected in that they all take place in the Ozarks in Missouri. They all involve the Rainbow End Church and its geocaching contest. I didn't even know what geocaching was till I read these stories. Actually sounds kind of interesting. Each story involves a girl meeting a guy during the contest and they end up in love.

The first story, Topaz Treasure, is actually the best of the four. It has a twist to it and I do like twists. The next two stories, Beneath the Surface and Love's Prize are ok. The final story, Welcome Home, Love is not very good. Very unbelieveable.

Overall a quick easy read that wasn't too bad. Had some good Christian points that were brought out. God needs to be at the center of a relationship for it to be successful and these stories attempt to bring that out. And that is a good thing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rainbow's End.