Tyler's Reviews > The Price of Everything: A Parable of Possibility and Prosperity

The Price of Everything by Russell Roberts

May 22, 12

Read from May 22 to 23, 2012

Wow. This book was very, very good in my opinion. I am really only familiar with professor Roberts because of his infamous Hayek VS Keynes raps but he deserves more credit for making economics entertaining. Not just through videos or raps but this elegant short parable kept me wanting to read more. Not just the information in it, which alone deserves a high rating, but the actual story kept me wanting to read more. It would have been a 5/5 if I felt like the ending wasn't a little weak. I did like the theme of the end which seemed to stress hope, family, and future, but I guess I was expecting a little more because I was enjoying the story so much. Regardless, I look forward to reading much more from Roberts. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to get a little bit better understanding of the sociological aspect of economics rather than the usual mathematics perspective.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Price of Everything.

05/22/2012 page 64