Cheryl A's Reviews > Out of Sight, Out of Time

May 21, 12

bookshelves: ya
Read in May, 2012

Pros and Cons of Adults Reading YA Fiction: A List

PRO: I expand my horizons and have many awesome recommendations to make to teens in the library.
CON: I should really be reading "serious" literature - I'm adult already.
PRO: Ally Carter's books are so much fun!
CON: They are such a quick read, that you have to wait quite a while for the next installment
PRO: Girl power!
CON: My high school was nothing like this!

The latest installment of Cammie Morgan, the chameleon of Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Girls (AKA spy school), has her waking up in Austria, unable to remember how she spent her summer vacation. All she remembers is leaving at the end of the last term to protect her friends and family from the Circle of Cavan, a terrorist organization that has been hunting her for the past year. After arriving back at the school, Cammie finds she's not the only thing that has changed - boy crush Zach is now attending Gallagher and spent the summer with her best friend. With everyone treating her differently and worrying about what she actually did during her "lost" time, Cammie sets about trying to find the answers that she, her dad and the Circle are looking for - before anyone else gets hurt...or killed.

With the catchy titles and exceptional characters - in one ways than one - Ally Carter has created a fun, exciting and empowering series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of Sight, Out of Time.