Kimberly Rahi's Reviews > The Muslim Marriage Guide

The Muslim Marriage Guide by Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood

Feb 16, 2013

Read from May 21, 2012 to February 16, 2013

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Muslim Marriage Guide.

05/21/2012 page 12
05/21/2012 page 12
8.0% "Allah does not give us a perfect marriage. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) stated that marriage is half our religion. We must work hard to cultivate it so we might be strong for one another and most importantly for Allah (swt)"
06/21/2012 page 28
19.0% "Allah does not give us a perfect marriage. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) stated that marriage is half our religion. We must work hard to cultivate it so we might be strong for one another and most importantly for Allah (swt)"
07/11/2012 page 50
35.0% "Allah does not give us a perfect marriage. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) stated that marriage is half our religion. We must work hard to cultivate it so we might be strong for one another and most importantly for Allah (swt)"
07/19/2012 page 72
50.0% "Allah does not give us a perfect marriage. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) stated that marriage is half our religion. We must work hard to cultivate it so we might be strong for one another and most importantly for Allah (swt)"
09/20/2012 page 112
77.0% "Allah does not give us a perfect marriage. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) stated that marriage is half our religion. We must work hard to cultivate it so we might be strong for one another and most importantly for Allah (swt)"

message 1: by Latasha (new)

Latasha Any more progress Kimmie??

Kimberly Rahi Salam sister. I apologize for my lack of updates but yes progress is being made!