Rosemary Stoneman's Reviews > The Nexus

The Nexus by Robin  Woods

Jun 10, 12

bookshelves: to-read
Read in June, 2012

This is my first review so please forgive me because I am afraid I may not do this book enough justice. I won this book in one of the free goodread giveaways (I believe all of the goodread giveaways are free. But I think at some point in this review I am supposed to state that I got this book for free). I did not read the first book and I have never really been into books that were not romance focused so it was a little hard at first for me to get into this book. But oh boy did I. Even if I really am loving how a book is going it normally takes me about 4 days to finish it. Well this book consumed all of my time and energy. I finished it in two days and I believe I only slept 10 hours in that 48 hour period because I had to know what happened next and when it was all over I had to go back to my favorite moments to lie in its glory. Ms. Woods is an extremely talented writer and I am so glad I was picked to win this book so I could find out about her giftedness. I cannot wait for book three to be published. But until then I have the first one to read and the second one to reread.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Nexus.