~Tina~'s Reviews > The Last Girl

bookshelves: read-2012, adults, kobo-own
Recommended to ~Tina~ by: Smut Monday Club
Read on May 21, 2012

(1.5 stars)

After being warned that this book wasn't going to be for me I was on my way to delete it but I figured I paid for it, so I might as well read the dang thing.

This book is pretty f*cked up. It's graphic and disturbing and disgusting...and yet it was one of those reads where I couldn't stop reading.

The content makes this not a very good read, but for some reason Christian being a Vampire made the blow a little less painful. He's still one sick puppy mind you, but it was easier to read then if this was strictly human.

For obvious reasons I can't recommend this, but if you don't mind dark and deeply twisted in your reads you may enjoy this one. It's a fast read which is a good thing cause I don't think I could stomach more then 100pgs anywho's.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Girl.

message 1: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal So you said this one wasn't as bad as Fever 3??

~Tina~ The end of Fever three was pretty dame bad. This was too, but for some reason I didn't take what was happening as serious as Fever.
I'm not sure how to explain it. It's messed up, but it's one of those books where I had to know the ending.

♥Rachel♥ Very well said Tina. Excellent review. :) Maybe I should up my stars to 2. I didn't hate it. It was just on the disturbing side.

~Tina~ Thanks Rachel:) I'm not sure how you rate your stars, but I only give one stars to not-finished books or it was just absolutely awful. I didn't like what was going on but I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would.

message 5: by Kim (new) - rated it 1 star

Kim I'm sorta intrigued by this, but I don't want to buy it because I'm pretty sure I won't like it. I'll try an Amazon sample, just to see what the fuss is about :)

message 6: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal I think Fever was so bad because we were so invested in Mac learning how to defend herself and the author took all that away and more. I was completely devastated after reading that book. Hmm I might give this one a go just because I am very curious lol.

Mary Very well put Tina! I gave it 3 stars only for the reason I couldn't put it down, so it intrigue me but it's so messed up and seriously sick in alot of ways not what I would recommend.

~Tina~ @Kim- There's not much fuss really, it's just a sick book. If I didn't already buy it I probably wouldn't have thought twice about reading it. I don't think your missing much.

@Crystal- Exactly! That scene just about killed me, I wasn't sure what to do after that I was so shocked KM went there. Still I'm glad I finished those books. It's a great freaken series:)

@Mary- Thankies! Isn't if funny how once you start this you just have to read the rest to find out what happens even though your not sure you want to? lol

♥Rachel♥ Crystal wrote: "I think Fever was so bad because we were so invested in Mac learning how to defend herself and the author took all that away and more. I was completely devastated after reading that book. Hmm I m..."

Crystal, it's sometimes funny that when a negative review is put up it generates more interest. It goes along with that saying there's no such thing as bad publicity. I almost want to you to read it to see what you think. :)

message 10: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal ♥Rachel♥ wrote: "Crystal wrote: "I think Fever was so bad because we were so invested in Mac learning how to defend herself and the author took all that away and more. I was completely devastated after reading tha..."

LOL well now I have to read it! I agree sometimes the more negative reviews it gets the more I want to read it especially if it sounds dark and twisty lol. I will let you know when I get to it =P

message 11: by Kim (new) - rated it 1 star

Kim Tina, as always, I can't look away, so I'll keep the book in mind ;)