Purplegirl 's Reviews > Stars & Stripes

Stars & Stripes by Abigail Roux

Aug 19, 12

bookshelves: on-hold

I think I will pre-order this so I can get it two days early:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stars & Stripes.

08/11/2012
4.0% "I love these people, especially Zane :)"
08/11/2012
13.0% "Why do I have stuff to do today when all I want to do is read this book? :)" 1 comment
08/11/2012
18.0% "I would have rather read the whole phone sex conversation instead of most of it being off the pages. But maybe I'm a pervert. Lol"
08/11/2012
18.0% "Zane is so deliciously needy.:)"
08/11/2012
38.0% "I am not feeling the mystery in this one. *sigh*"
08/19/2012
38.0% "Oh, Ty and Zane, I will come back for you."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Barbie Do you know if they will have it on Amazon? I can't find anything!! I'm not real keen on getting my books from a bunch of different websites. :D

Purplegirl I'm sure they will. If you preordered from Riptide, you got it 2 days early. I doesn't come out until the 13th

Barbie Well, I need to re-read first anyway. I think I can wait...maybe! Is the book awesomely great? I just know it is!!!

Purplegirl It's not awesomely great but I love Ty and really love my needy Zane. :)

Alie38 I just bought it on Amazon this morning! It wasn't there yesterday so they must have just released it. I can't wait! I am having to ignore some of my fav threads so I don't get any spoilers!

Purplegirl Yeah, I have been avoiding them too. I keep getting distracted while reading it and reading something else. I can't believe that it is not keeping my total interest. I do love my boys though:)