Marcie's Reviews > Untouched

Untouched by Jus Accardo

Jun 22, 2012

Read from May 20 to 23, 2012

Untouched by Jus Accardo is a novella that takes place between the first and second book of the series. If you haven't read Touch, I recommend that you do so before you read this book. There are some definite spoilers if you haven't read the first book. I haven't read the first book yet so this is my first introduction to Dez and Kale. Accardo did an excellent job with filling in the blanks so I didn't feel lost while reading.
In this novella, the main characters, Dez and Kale are searching for others like them. The find Kiernan McGuire. In order to convince her to come with them, they have to earn her trust. They end up at an amusement park where the atmosphere is more laid back. Kale starts to become paranoid that someone is following them. His worst fears are realized and he has to confront an old enemy.
This is a great story line. The characters have abilities sort of like X-Men. The Denazen want to use them for their own evil purposes. The characters are great. I love the relationship between Dez and Kale. They compliment each other in a lot of ways. I think readers will like this series a lot. It has action, romance, and adventure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untouched.