Wenfeng's Reviews > Ronin

Ronin by Frank Miller

U 50x66
May 20, 2012

This was an amazing book. Even though i thought it was very confusing the pictures told the story for me. Ronin was a the main character that was played in the story. He is looking for revenge for his master. His master was killed by a Demon. This story was very adventurous, a lot of blood and killing. The story itself is traveling back and forth and being told in 2 places. One in the fantasy world and another in the real world. i was confuse if the settle for the real world was high tech or not. Ronin also carry a sword that is very powerful. When ever he kills someone with it, the sword drains the blood. I love the part during a fight Ronin can kill people with his mind. Not only that Ronin got a flash back of himself handicapped. Since both scenes was together i can picture like a movie.

This book was here for the entertainment. I didnt see a lesson here I put in real life but it was a great entertainment. I can relate to the mangas that i read. They both have extreme violence making it very fun to read. I thought that the pictures looked very real and there was a lot of cool characteristics for Ronin and others. Like the robots.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ronin.