Sarah 's Reviews > The Little Giant of Aberdeen County

The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker

Aug 29, 2012

bookshelves: beautiful-objects, death, that-dreadful-pain, so-this-is-love, what-a-character
Read from May 20 to August 28, 2012

Earlier: I remember Jill saying she loved this on gr so long ago--and when I saw it at Dollar Tree, I snatched it up. One buck! Sorry, Tiffany Baker, that your book sold for one buck, but I heard it's good and it's sorta beautiful to me, so I bought it and here I go!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Little Giant of Aberdeen County.

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-11 of 11) </span> <span class="smallText">(11 new)</span>

Jill It's so very, very good. No matter what the price.

Sarah I'm still making my way through it. I just keep reading other books, meanwhile.

message 3: by Jason (last edited Aug 29, 2012 05:29AM) (new)

Jason GIS = Google Image Search. I had to think about that one for a second.
Also, why embarrassed about Adele's effect on you? She has one of the most incredible voices ever. (Mary J. Blige is better, though.)

Jill glad you liked it! I have to get her latest book too.

Sarah I wrote a review (that Jason referenced in message 3,) but I took it down this morning. I have to fix it.

message 6: by Jason (new)

Jason Oh my god, yeah, cuz otherwise I look like a crazy person.

message 7: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Jason wrote: "Oh my god, yeah, cuz otherwise I look like a crazy person."

I'm pretty sure it isn't Montambo's fault if people think you are crazy.

message 8: by Jason (new)

Jason Ha! It is true I probably don't need much help, but seriously...what's up with the weird author of message 3 who is talking about nonexistent things?

message 9: by Miriam (new)

Miriam You can always blame Jay Rubin.

message 10: by Jason (new)

Jason Oh, that guy has been popping up around here lately. It's like I'm afraid to say his name three times in a row or something.

message 11: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Maybe you should relax. Have a Bloody Mary.