Sarah 's Reviews > The Little Giant of Aberdeen County

The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker

Aug 29, 12

bookshelves: beautiful-objects, death, that-dreadful-pain, so-this-is-love, what-a-character
Read from May 20 to August 28, 2012

Earlier: I remember Jill saying she loved this on gr so long ago--and when I saw it at Dollar Tree, I snatched it up. One buck! Sorry, Tiffany Baker, that your book sold for one buck, but I heard it's good and it's sorta beautiful to me, so I bought it and here I go!

5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Little Giant of Aberdeen County.

Jill It's so very, very good. No matter what the price.

Sarah I'm still making my way through it. I just keep reading other books, meanwhile.

message 3: by Jason (last edited Aug 29, 2012 05:29AM) (new)

Jason GIS = Google Image Search. I had to think about that one for a second.
Also, why embarrassed about Adele's effect on you? She has one of the most incredible voices ever. (Mary J. Blige is better, though.)

Jill glad you liked it! I have to get her latest book too.

Sarah I wrote a review (that Jason referenced in message 3,) but I took it down this morning. I have to fix it.

message 6: by Jason (new)

Jason Oh my god, yeah, cuz otherwise I look like a crazy person.

message 7: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Jason wrote: "Oh my god, yeah, cuz otherwise I look like a crazy person."

I'm pretty sure it isn't Montambo's fault if people think you are crazy.

message 8: by Jason (new)

Jason Ha! It is true I probably don't need much help, but seriously...what's up with the weird author of message 3 who is talking about nonexistent things?

message 9: by Miriam (new)

Miriam You can always blame Jay Rubin.

message 10: by Jason (new)

Jason Oh, that guy has been popping up around here lately. It's like I'm afraid to say his name three times in a row or something.

message 11: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Maybe you should relax. Have a Bloody Mary.