Rosalita9899's Reviews > Gasparilla's Treasure

U_50x66
May 20, 12

bookshelves: good-fun-read
Read in April, 2012

I am 40 years old and I loved reading this book. I enjoyed following the kids on their adventure. I thought it was well written, the pacing was good it moved along and I was never wondering when do we move on. (That happens to me in some books.) The characters were likable and a nice group effort was made, everyone had something to contribute.

I learned a lot about St. Augustine, Florida and now hope to visit someday.

I used to read the Trixie Belden Mysteries as a child and this reminded me of those adventures. Also a big fan of Goonies so the same feel was a plus for me.

The target audience is for middle school children but I think we all still have that middle school child in us and it reminds us of a different time in our lives.

I definitely recommend this book and look forward to reading more from this author. I enjoyed the voice as I read, that is always important to me as well.

It is a good, fun read. I enjoyed the adventure.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because here a 5 is amazing. 4 is I really liked it. But I did read the book in a day. It was a nice pleasant day.

Rosie
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gasparilla's Treasure.