Lorena's Reviews > The Gaze

The Gaze by Javier A. Robayo

Jun 26, 12

Read in June, 2012

It happens very rearly that a book hits all my emotions and all my "6" senses. "The Gaze" by Javier A. Robayo did exactly that. I am not the kind of reader that reads a book a week, not because I don't want to, but because it's too difficult to find the time to do so. But I do love reading and this book has definitely made it to my top 5 favorite themes. The prologue clearly starts describing that "life is like a rollercoaster", I love the flow of this story and how all the emotions are touched just like a rollercoaster. I love the way the story sucks me in and makes me part of it as if I'm physically living it. This book has made my laugh, cry, scream, love, hate, gasp, and take my breath away. The characters have become my friends, my enemies, and my family. Again, rarely does a book make feel that way. Mr. Javier A. Robayo, you have done a facinating job on you first novel and I can't wait to read more of your stories. You've become one of my favorite authors among Dean Koonts, Susan Grafton, and Nora Roberts! And as I always say, on a scale of 1 to 10, you sir, are an 11! It's my utmost pleasure reading your work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gaze.