Karen's Reviews > To Command and Collar

To Command and Collar by Cherise Sinclair

May 20, 12

bookshelves: erotic-dom-sub
Read in May, 2012

SPICY RAOUL, one of my favorite characters in the Shadowlands series with his latin heritage. So hot.. Raoul meet the specifications I think any woman would want. From Heat to toe and a big protective heart with Grade A knowledge of how to please a woman Mrs Cherise how do you come up with some of the things in your books?? LOL.. I loved every world of this book and have bought every single shadow lands book, I found this series thru a friend on this site and it seems Amazon is one of the few that allows a reader to read parts of books before purchase well I could not read enough. This book is only availabe on kindle/electronic so I was not happy about that, I like a real book in my hand but bought a kindle because of this book..

I cannot sum up the story line any better than the the description already does so do read that I only have to say the love trust and sex shared between this couple is unreal and believable. I think I could use a Dom like RAOUL. Great ending and know this is a sequel to book five in the shadowlands series.

five stars.. and so much more..
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Command and Collar.