Ana T.'s Reviews > Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday Crafts: 225 Projects and Year-Round Inspiration for Everybody's Favorite Celebrations

Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday Crafts by Martha Stewart

May 23, 12

bookshelves: crafts, e-book, read-in-2012
Read in May, 2012

I haven't really been posting any handmade crafts on the blog. Although that was and still is one of my main interests, besides reading, I haven't had as much time as I used to and the things I do I end posting on my Portuguese blog.

You can guess that when I was offered a chance to review Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday I really couldn't pass it up. I don't remember how many times I checked Martha Stewart's website looking for ideas or tutorials of handmade projects and getting my hands on one of her books it's a dream come true! Especially if it is about the holidays... Holidays are just the right times for some “do it yourself" projects.

The book features the major American and international holidays: New Year’s – Valentine’s Day – Easter – Mother’s Day – Father’s Day – Fourth of July – Halloween – Thanksgiving – Hanukkah – Christmas

As I was already expecting the pictures are lovely! The colours, the materials, the production... the result is beautiful and inspiring. Many of the projects seem really easy to do, something you could do with your children. While my boys are still young for these projects I am definitely making notes of what to try when they are older.

So, thank you Crown Publishing Group and NetGalley. I had a fabulous afternoon sitting down with a cup of tea and browsing this book to pick my next handmade project!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday Crafts.