Kristopher's Reviews > The Locklear Letters

The Locklear Letters by Michael Kun

May 26, 2012

bookshelves: fiction
Read from May 24 to 26, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I feel as if I should have read this prior to reading _Everybody Says Hello_ . It follows our hero Sid as he continuously makes seat-of-his-pants decisions and never seems to learn from the mistakes he continually makes. Everything that can go wrong, does, and in the most insane way possible, only to be exacerbated by his unchecked responses. The whole time Sid keeps sending letters off to Heather Locklear, who Sid claims he knew from college. This book is so well written that, even though I know that Sid actually does know Ms. Locklear (because of _Everybody_), I was convinced that he was making the whole thing up... There are moments of laugh-out-loud hilarity (honestly, I cracked up in the middle of a very quiet coffee house), and the book is a lot of fun. Written in the same style as _Everybody_, we see only Sid's side of things. It's a quick read, and well worth the time. Another really fun book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Locklear Letters.