Kelly % Books-n-Kisses's Reviews > Seduced by Blood

Seduced by Blood by Laurie London

Jun 17, 12

Read from May 19 to 20, 2012

LOVED LOVED LOVED Santiago's book...

OMG!!! Roxy takes him on a run for his money. They are just to perfect for each other.

Full Review:

AAAhhh, it is good to be back in the world of the Sweetbloods.

Seduced by Blood is Laurie London’s fourth book in the Sweetbloods series. We finally get to look deeper into the fearless leader Tristan Santiago. *drool*

Santiago, as everyone calls him, is the tough as nails, no feeling, will rip your head off if you don’t do what he says leader of the Pacific Northwest Guardian team. But Santiago hides a very disturbing side of him, something that no one knows, something that if his team finds out they will lose all faith in him.

Roxanne Reynolds, is only in Seattle as a favor to her dear friend Lily. Why else would she be in this god awful cold and rainy place. But what Roxanne doesn’t know is just how very, very, very important she is about to become to the Pacific Northwest Guardians and the very cold, very temperamental, and all around pain in her ass leader of this group.

The Darkbloods are getting too brave, getting too comfortable, and Santiago doesn’t like it one bit. But they always seem to be one step ahead of them. When Santiago sends his team on a mission that almost gets them killed, he has to start to wonder if there is a mole in his group. But how do you find a mole when everyone is afraid of you? Well you go undercover with your new girlfriend right?

Oh how I love the Sweetblood world. I have really enjoyed every one of Laurie’s books. It is hard for me to pick who has been my favorite, all four heroes are yummy. But I really think I like Santiago the best. He is just so darn hard headed. It was great fun to watch him fall. And boy does he fall hard. Roxanne is just, well sweet is not the right word. Roxanne is just kick ass. She can kick your ass without thinking about it. But that is not always her way. She is very gentle and kind, which is exactly what Santiago needs. Oh and someone to push his buttons..

If you have not read any Sweetblood books you really need too. Laurie does a wonderful job of setting up this world. I have truly loved each book. I am looking forward to the next book in this series and can’t wait to see where Laurie takes us next *cough* Mitch *cough*

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduced by Blood.

05/19/2012
8.0% "So excited for Santiago's book..."
05/20/2012
45.0% "Pookie... I can't get over Roxy calling him Pookie... BWWHAHAHAHAA....."
05/20/2012 page 384