Ty 's Reviews > Gunmetal Magic

Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews

Aug 02, 12

Read from August 01 to 02, 2012

I could not love this series more than I already do.

Andrea's back, and she's snarkier than ever. She can slay you with her guns, her compound bow, or her sarcastic wit. Looove her. Love her interactions with the myriad of characters from the Kate Daniels universe. Love her exasperated perspective on the insanity that is Kate and Curran. Love her vulnerability and struggles with acceptance and authority. Love it all.

This novel is, of course, not without flaws, particularly since I felt some plot points were a repeat of Magic Gifts (which takes place concurrently with this story). However, Team Andrews had me literally smiling the entire time while reading. I so greatly enjoyed jumping back into the world of the beast lord, his crazy mate, all her crazy friends, and, of course, a rampaging god or two. All in a day's work with Andrea and buddies.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gunmetal Magic.

08/01/2012 page 100
31.0% "I have never in my life needed you to loan me money. If I was dead, and the ferryman needed a coin to take me across the river to the afterlife, and you had the only quarter in existence, I’d tell you to stick it up your ass. --- Good god, I love Andrea."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Magda Reading this one as soon as I finish The Ripple Effect!

Ty I can seriously say I'm reading the whole thing with a big ass grin on my face.

Magda I can't wait!

Magda Love the quote!!!

Ty there are so many other great quotes in this one. loved it!