Angel 's Reviews > Awkward Family Photos

190365
May 19, 12

bookshelves: art-and-photography, humor
Read from May 18 to 19, 2012, read count: 1

If you have seen the website, then you know exactly what you are getting with this book. If not, it is a collection of those awkward, at times funny, at times painful photos that almost any family has hidden in an album someplace. By the way, that family in a barrel photo of Niagara Falls, I actually remember being in one myself with my siblings a very long time ago. I wonder if my father or my siblings still have that album.

The photos do vary in quality. Some are indeed laugh out funny. Some are just a bit odd, but nothing to really write home about. So I think a bit better editing and selection could have gone into the material that went into the book. Then again, the site can be hit and miss, though most of the time you do find something to smile about. If anything, the book is a quick read, and it is amusing overall. So, it is a nice thing to look over, maybe have a giggle, and recall suddenly that you too might have an awkward family picture or two someplace.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awkward Family Photos.