Julesmarie's Reviews > Time to Do

Time to Do by Kim Dare

May 19, 12

bookshelves: m-m, comfort-reads, bdsm-power-exchange, friends-to-lovers
Read in May, 2012

Okay, so it came as no surprise to me that I loved this book. As soon as I read the blurb: Kim Dare writing a friends-to-lovers! I knew I'd love it. My only question is how it took me so long to hear about this book!

I loved both Rigby and Brennan. Their friendship seemed believable, and I loved getting to read about that friendship developing into something more.

I think my absolute favorite thing about the book is that Rigby doesn't immediately discount all of his years of enjoying sex with women and declare that he's now officially gay for his best friend. I liked that he chose to call himself bisexual and that he was introspective enough to discover that it was likely his close friendship with Brennan that kept him from discovering the second half of his bi-sexuality earlier. And I cannot say how much I loved that Rigby was able to fit in the "No, but my boyfriend is" line when asked if he was gay. I think that line alone would have earned this book five stars from me.

I loved also that Brennan struggled so much to believe the Rigby was really serious. It made the whole story seem much more believable to me.

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Time to Do.