Kayla's Reviews > Gabriel's Rapture

Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

Jul 18, 12

Read from June 15 to July 12, 2012

Hey guys! I did a video review for Gabriel's Rapture, if you would like to watch it to see why I enjoyed this book so much CLICK HERE.

DARN YOU SYLVAIN, I WANT BOOK 3! <--- (You see that?) That's how good book two was... I am super sad that it's over because Gabriel and Julianne's world was my escape. I loved every part about this book, even when I was cringing because I knew something bad was going to happen.

This book picks right up where Gabriel's Inferno left off. Not too far within the book is when the trouble begins. Christa reports Gabriel (who is a professor) and Julianne (who is a student) to the Dean as having a relationship which goes against the University's policy. After that Gabriel is forced (sort of) to leave and Julianne is all to pieces.

I enjoyed Gabriel's Inferno more, but Gabriel's Rapture is so good also! I felt so bad for Julianne and Gabriel both when everything happened to them (see me trying to be nice and not spoil anything for you). There were a lot of misunderstandings and things that Gabriel and Julia had to work out in their relationship and they both realized that a relationship is nothing without trust, and it was so awesome how they actually worked things out.

Bottom line I am in love with these books and totally recommend you read them. If you'd like to see my reaction and to see me explain why I loved this book in depth take a look at my video review above!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gabriel's Rapture.

Debbie OH I hope Sylvain decides to do a book three. I want to see more of Gabriel and Julia especailly during their married life. Also, I want them to have a baby even though Gabriel says he's not for it. GAH! I'm so in love with that Proffesor.

Kayla Debbie wrote: "OH I hope Sylvain decides to do a book three. I want to see more of Gabriel and Julia especailly during their married life. Also, I want them to have a baby even though Gabriel says he's not for it..."

ME TOO! I want a book three so bad... I want to see them in their married life too, and I agree I want them to have a baby!!!!! I love Professor Emmerson! Ahhh he is so hot!