Melody Manful's Reviews > Overbite

Overbite by Meg Cabot

May 19, 2012

Read in January, 2012

Well, Loved this one too as well! Though I didn't see that ending coming, which was really sad, because I was so sure it would be that predictable, but shame on me, Bang, it got the best of me! I do however, likewise the ending, like how it ended, it makes you realize we don't always gets things the way we want them, and it's good, because some things are just overrated! Sad ending, but good one.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Overbite.

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Was it a conclusion to the series?

Melody Manful Rebecca ♥ Ash, Four, Peeta ♥ wrote: "Was it a conclusion to the series?"
Yes it is. I found the ending rather sad but somehow I was okay with it.

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Hmm, I usually dont like sad endings. I hope this is an exception.

Melody Manful Rebecca ♥ Ash, Four, Peeta ♥ wrote: "Hmm, I usually dont like sad endings. I hope this is an exception."

Oh, the lead character seemed good/happy with the ending, so I supposed she somehow got a happy ending somehow.

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Oh ok. I can probably handle that then. :P I like it when things are changed up from what we expect.

Melody Manful Rebecca ♥ Ash, Four, Peeta ♥ wrote: "Oh ok. I can probably handle that then. :P I like it when things are changed up from what we expect."

Yeah you'd think I'd like that, being an author myself, but I don't!But I like the unexpected myself - sometimes XD.

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Haha, as long as it is done well and realistically. I shall see.

Melody Manful Rebecca ♥ Ash, Four, Peeta ♥ wrote: "Haha, as long as it is done well and realistically. I shall see."

It was.

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Liked the ending too. :)

Melody Manful Rebecca ♥ Ash, Kishan, Aiden ♥ wrote: "Liked the ending too. :)"

I knew you would :)