Katrina's Reviews > Her Forbidden Hero

Her Forbidden Hero by Laura Kaye

May 19, 12

Read in May, 2012

Laura Kaye has written a multi-layered story of loss, passion, friendship and forgiveness. Her characters are captivating - the story and the romance itself are memorable and filled with a captivating sequence of tragedy, heartfelt emotions,and a painful past with searing tension. Her Forbidden Hero is a heartwarming - story of friendship and forbidden love due to loyalty and nightmares that may affect ones happiness and future.

Read the blurb it will give you an outline to the story.

The love and romance put forth will have your heart a = fluttering, the passion and attraction between the characters will have you rooting for them. Marco has always been Alyssa's hero, but now she wants to heal his wounds and help him. I enjoyed Alyssa's spunk and Marco's protectiveness ... They fit so well together like - ying and yang - ...

I enjoyed the storyline much so.. I Read this in almost one sitting ! Laura Kaye is one of my favourite authors - I love the way in which she puts forth her emotions, and descriptions, the characters pull you into the pages and dont leave you even after that last page has been turned ! Her stories are well written - and well scripted.

Laura has given us a wonderful romance that will make you teary eyed but also have your toes curling ;) and mabye even sighing and sheepishly grinning ;) The romance was sensual and filled with passion and love .. Just what anyone who loves a good romance wants to read .. ;) I know I do and Laura neverrrrrr dissapoints !

Im hoping that we see Bradys story sometime in the future and snippets into how Alyssa and Marco are getting on ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Forbidden Hero.