Erin's Reviews > Accidentally Married to...a Vampire?

Accidentally Married to...a Vampire? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

May 18, 12

Read from May 18 to 21, 2012

This was a great book. It got kind of slow for me in the middle but it picked back up and ended great. I can't wait to read Andrus' book. Helena's pregnancy was awesome and I love Cimil. She is hilarious and kind of crazy. I'm hoping she will get her own book too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Accidentally Married to...a Vampire?.

Quotes Erin Liked

Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
“He shoved the phone at her again. “What does this do?” Hand shaking, she took it from him. “Um. It’s called a Smartphone. You can talk to people or send messages. It’s got Internet too.” She pointed to a collection of funny looking symbols on the glossy surface. Inter-net. Is that used for some sort of fishing? And why is the phone called smart? Were prior ones stupid?”

Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
“You’re hurt,” she commented. And I care? Okay. It’s official. I’m my own species now: pathetic-deathwish-osaurus…I sooo hear extinction calling me.”

Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
“What the hell?” Helena objected. “And would someone please flick a Bic or rub two sticks together? I want to die knowing exactly what killed me.”

Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
“Any day now?” Viktor prodded. “Sì, sì. Do not get your…” Niccolo paused to recall the exact phrase. “Get your balls in a bunch.” Viktor shook his head. “Panties.” Niccolo frowned. “Why would you wear panties? Aren’t those for females?” Viktor growled. “Can we go now?” “Yes, but I insist you tell me more about your man-panties later.”

Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
“Is there any spot on his body that isn’t hard? Tonsils? Kidneys? Oh! His tongue... silky little devil.”

Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
“Yes, a proud, proud moment in my life. If only that could go on my Facebook timeline!”

05/18/2012
05/18/2012
32.0% "Sooo, funny! I can't stop laughing! I wonder if my inner monologue is that funny....."
show 2 hidden updates…