Paranormal Reads's Reviews > Sovereign Hope

Sovereign Hope by Frankie Rose

May 18, 12

Read in May, 2012

First off I would like to take this time to thank Frankie Rose for sending me a copy of Sovereign Hope to review. When I first read the blurb for Sovereign Hope I was instantly intrigued, I wanted to find out more about the book because there was just…something.

I am sure you all have had moments like those, where you just have that feeling that you know you will end up loving the book. But if the blurb wasn’t enough to get my attention, once I received the copy and saw the cover, it had me diving into the story right away. You see to me, the cover of a book makes a big impression, if the cover is well done and grabs my attention alone or aside from the blurb I am automatically sold.

I loved the personality that Frankie Rose created for Farley the main female protagonist, for months she has been desperately awaiting any information into her mothers disappearance, getting no answers or leads you can sense her frustration, but if worrying for her mothers safety wasn’t enough she has to worry about her own, she being followed but doesn’t understand why until she meets Daniel and Agatha, that is when Farley is dragged into a whole new world where only she can put an end to the reign of the Reavers. Farley’s relationship with Daniel is quite intense, their interaction with one another seems like they really dislike each other, but secretly Daniel is harboring feelings for her but knows that if he were to act on those feelings it can lead to betrayal and punishment, he wants to keep Farley safe and to do so, he must keep his distance.

I loved how right from the beginning you are sucked right in, Frankie Rose does not give you any chance to wonder away, she keeps your attention and she keeps it well. Right from the start you have action that will have you wide eyed and anticipating the characters next move.

This book is filled with plenty of action and romance that will have you reading through the night, you know that saying “Just one more chapter” or in my case that I kept saying “Just two more chapters”, those one or two more chapters will turn into 7 more chapters before you know it.

Sovereign Hope, book one in Frankie Rose’s “The Hope Series” is set to be released July 1, 2012. 5/5 Bats.

~Marie from Paranormal Reads
4 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sovereign Hope.

Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson Awesome review!!