Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > Tiger

Tiger by Laurann Dohner

Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Laurann Dohner has hit yet another home run! In fact this tale hits the ball so far out of the park that all you hear from the crowd is “root, root, root for Tiger!”

Laurann Dohner has created yet another hot yet dramatic romance, and continues to enchant her fans again and again with exhilarating, sexually charged escapades and dialogue that will leave one breathless. Ms. Dohner has proven she is one of the best when it comes to creating magnetizing paranormal mixed couples. Her formula for erotic adventure should be bottled and sold with a caution label saying “extremely-hot”. She'd could make millions!

I do suggest reading this series from the beginning as it makes it much easier to follow the character development in Ms. Dohner's hybrid DNA “magnum opus”. I did find however that Tiger was a great stand-alone story and could be enjoyed as a single reading.

Zandy has had a bad day. Make that a bad month. After going to a local bar to drown her worries, she accidentally becomes a victim of violence when a bar fight breaks out and she is gravely injured in the brawl. Tiger, a new species law enforcer, comes to her rescue. When Zandy awakens in Tiger's arms, she finds herself staring into the eyes of the sexiest “angel-savior” in the world. She mistakes the gorgeous “Tiger” as a fallen-angel who is taking her to the ever-after. So what would it hurt to kiss him, especially if she is dying anyway? Tiger, who has sworn off all human mates, finds himself extremely attracted to the vulnerable but forward Zandy. When Zandy surprises him with a kiss that turns so hot it sizzles, Tiger knows for the first time that he may have to eat his words about not wanting a human companion.

Later, in a twist of fate, Zandy lands a job working for the New species, thus throwing her into the direct path of Tiger yet again. As you may guess, the chemistry between these two is extremely explosive. Soon a love affair hotter than a rupturing volcano explodes between our two main characters. If that is not enough to crab your attention, then throw in fast paced action, horrendous villains and terrifying scenarios and this book flies off the charts as one of the best novels Laurann Dohner has ever written!

I am absolutely addicted to this series! I found myself practically hyperventilating while waiting for the release of Tiger's story. When my wait was finally over, I was not disappointed. If I had to pick which story so far in this series is my favorite, this would definitely be in the running.

As all good fairy tales should go, this story starts off with a handsome prince (or shall we say handsome Tiger) coming to the rescue of the damsel in distress. Our heroine is sweet, strong, capable and fun. Our hero is super alpha, extremely sexy and completely loyal. Who wouldn't want a relationship with a “New Species” male who is totally monogamous with his one and only mate? The outdoor love scenes alone where hotter than the sun that they made love under. I find that I am fanning myself again just from thinking of these scorching moments.

I love that we get to hear from old friends from previous books as well as meeting new ones for future stories. My heart even broke for a character we have yet to see find a new mate, so I am eagerly hoping Vengeance has his day in print soon!

Sizzling with intense dialogue as well as blazing romance, this exciting action adventure captures your imagination and fuels your fantasies for days on end.

Need an Alpha hunk to save your day? Well Tiger just might make you roar out-loud!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger.