Jo's Reviews > Trust in Advertising

May 18, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: contemporary-romance, kindle-app
Read in May, 2012

** spoiler alert ** First of all Victoria Michaels is a really good author and I actually really liked Trust in Advertising and for those of you who like a good story buy the book it is money well spent. I decided to give the book a chance despite reading some of the reviews complaining about the fact that Lexi and Vincent don't get together until the end. Which I took to mean no sex and since I have read plenty of great books in which the main charactes don't even share a kiss but still have plenty of romantic tension to satisfy if that is what float's your boat I dived in anyway. The thing about this book is it felt like a tv series which has to use every contrivance to keep the main characters apart just one season or book too many in order to prolong the series. --cough Janet Evanovich--cough-How I met your mother-. It is going to sound crazy because I love long books but I really think the book would have been a lot better if it was much shorter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trust in Advertising.