Darlene's Reviews > Battle for Cascadia

Battle for Cascadia by Kenneth G. Bennett

Jul 04, 12

bookshelves: wish-list, first-reads, book-2, fantasy, i-have-book-1, kindle, kindle-books-i-own, lending-enabled, text-to-speech-enabled, young-adult, children, adventure, yve-recommends
Recommended to Darlene by: Yvensong
Recommended for: Earthlings who love Her
Read on July 03, 2012, read count: Once but may have to read it again

I SO want to give this less stars. The reason? The book leaves you high and dry. You go on this marvelous adventure with the characters and get left at the cliff. And I was prepared for that and had book two ready. But it did the same thing. But there is no next book. A quick search, and there was nothing I could find saying another book is in the making.

But other than being left on the edge, the plot, story, characters are all great. I love the philosophies that the characters portray.

I will leave this review on both books as to me they are the same. I really think the author should have finished his story and put this all in one book. Still, have to leave it at 5 stars as I don't think I will forget these books anywhere near soon. It was that good!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Battle for Cascadia.