Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Bad Girl Lessons

Bad Girl Lessons by Seraphina Donavan

May 18, 12

Read on May 17, 2012

Toe Curling, Leg Crossing, and Lip Biting HOT!

Wow! I absolutely loved this book. Captured immediately to Evie's character as she deals with being left at the alter on her wedding day. I think there is a little Evie in all of us at times weather we realize it or not. As a reader I totally connected with the reality of her feelings and of her self conscious doubts towards the inner self. We all deep down worry about our looks, our weight and size, and acceptance from society. The author did an excellent job capturing the emotional take in our real world reality.

Jackson is not only the true hero in this book but a true hero for all of our real world reality. A real man loves you no matter your flaws and doesn't try to change who you are and this book showed us a great glimpse of what a real hero should be like. He won me over with his sexiness, his bad boy treatment with some light playful BDSM of spanking, hand cuffs, and hard core bedroom talk. I was so ready to be his bad girl and take some lessons - LOL

The story and it's plot kept me glued to the pages in this short novella and had me smiling through out the whole book except for the part when all the excitement came into play with Trevor the guy who left Evie at the alter. I was so fired up I was ready for revenge and was so ready to reach into the story and take him out myself - LOL Of course this is only a story but the reality is we see this in our real life world and it is always bittersweet in the end of these situations. I loved the HEA and only wanted to know more about Evie and Jackson's life as they gave their small town society more to gossip about.

Excellent Read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Girl Lessons.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly I've read all three of her releases and this is her best one yet. Thanks for turning me on to her Ronda!

Ronda  Tutt Megan/Meggerfly~TS wrote: "I've read all three of her releases and this is her best one yet. Thanks for turning me on to her Ronda!"
Awe, thank you Megan. This is my favorite so far too. Hugs

Seraphina Donavan You guys just make me happy!

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly You make us happy too! Just keep on writing!