Guadalupe's Reviews > A Fractured Light

A Fractured Light by Jocelyn Davies

I disliked the first one. I hated the writing, the huge font, and Asher and Devin.

"A Fractured Light picks up right after A Beautiful Dark's shocking cliffhanger ending and is perfect for fans of Lauren Kate's Fallen and Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush saga."

Ooh that's why! Now it makes sense. I hate Fallen and Hush, Hush with a passion. The first book belongs to that group of book. A special girl that has powers, with an asshole lead that treats like crap.

No thank you. I ain't reading this. Never. Ever.

picard is disgusted Pictures, Images and Photos

Disgusted Naveen Pictures, Images and Photos

summer-disgusted Pictures, Images and Photos

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Fractured Light.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel (last edited Jul 19, 2012 03:38AM) (new) - added it

Angel Chen It's not that bad, i agree hush hush wasn't my favourite but this book is really awesome.No need to be that rude.

Raqualia Ashlyn Raye Ok, everyone has their own tastes in books and such, but you are just a hater! You didn't have to be so rude.

message 3: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel Chen Agreed ^

viridiana WHAT!! i LOVE hush hush and fallen!!!ong i cant believe someone wouldnt like them!! im in shock!! & this is toltally rude!agree with both ^

message 5: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Tavernese Ok so the book wasn't the best book in the world but it wasn't THAT bad and I really like hush hush and I liked Fallen 2... at first then I read it again and it was just kinda dumb... but anyway I agree with every1... kinda mean

Jensa not to mention slightly idiotic. why read if you know it's similar to your dislikes?