Renee's Reviews > Tears of the Broken

Tears of the Broken by A.M. Hudson

May 17, 12

Read in May, 2012

This is a terrible book. Absolutely awful. For one, new girl meets vampire boy, hmm sound familiar? The author ha clearly tried to change a few things to make it different from twilight but it's essentially The same.

Stories where the main character keeps hinting at some terrible event that happened in the past are frustrating, and this is what happens repeatedly in this book.

The main character is even more sullen and unlikeable than Bella, if that's possible, and it really seems like the author does not have enough experience with genuine human interactions. Ara gives David a long lingering look in the hallway after bumping into him, and he's embarrassed? The WHOLE SCHOOL is talking about it? In real life I doubt anyone would even notice, let alone care that she LOOKED at him.

In all honesty this person has a flair for words, but there is just no realism to this story and no originality. I can only assume they are very young, in which case they have a huge potential and I encourage them to keep trying.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tears of the Broken.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Konica Sh Totally agree with you. I don't want to sound rude but the writer outta have some real life first hand experience before creating such a pathetic teenage character. Come on! Are girls really that cheap? she looked so mentally retarded :(

Alicia Keeler If you even bothered to read it right you would have seen she went through a major trauma which in "real life" can alter your personality into something unhuman like and she was really messed up from it..but I'm sure both of you never even finished the book.it's actually an amazing series completely different from twilight.