Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Lustfully Ever After

Lustfully Ever After by Kristina Wright

May 17, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: requests, publisher-request

This book is full of short stories of wild monkey sex, each story around maybe 10 -15 pages long and each book filled with up to maybe 20 authors. Each book can have M/M, F/F, M/F, BDSM, cheaters etc.. because anything goes in these short stories. This is not a romance book, it’s a book full of erotica fun. I myself don’t too much connect with these type of books, basically I don’t like just sex I want a story and a romance connection between a couple but a few of these books leaves me very surprised at times. Plus, this is a good way to get to know an author before you buy a full length book by them and that’s why I read them.

Lustfully Ever After has 17 fairy tale themed short stories. I for some reason didn’t connect with one story in this book, but then I am not a fairy tale fan, I think that was my biggest down fall of not enjoying this book so much. As I read it seemed each fairy tale was rushed but again it’s hard to put a story in just a few pages.

Again these types of books are just for fun monkey sex. If this is your kind of thing please add this to your reading list.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lustfully Ever After.