Don's Reviews > Nightmares And Dreamscapes

Nightmares And Dreamscapes by Stephen King

M_50x66
May 17, 12

Read in May, 2012

Nightmares and Dreamscapes is a collection of suspenseful, fast paced, and awsomeness. The End of the Whole Mess is just twenty-four measley pages established emotions for the characters and suspense like you would not believe. I cant sing its praises enough it was just amazing. The concept was so origional it was refreshing. I being an older brother myself thought that Bobby Howies little brother was teribbly funny and just quite likable. without even realising while your reading stephen king slips in some dystopia about communism getting out of hand, border wars with mexico, and extreme viloence nation internationally.

Dolans Cadillac which I bevileve was the first story right off the bat got me interested. This story did take some time to fully understand and make a real connection but once youve made it to about page twenty or so you really start sypathizing, and even saring in the madness, and the murder plans. The story had so much biuld up that once Dolan was killed and Elizabeth was revenged it was so in a sense reliving. The description and the avid deatail of the murder was soo memorable. The scraming beneathe the pavement the vision of Dolans gold rolex lying in the cadillac deville under neath the road was mindboggling.

I would recommend this book to anyone who doesnt mind being comepletely consumed for a week and want to do nothing but read this book. Again I cant sing its praises enough A true page turner.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nightmares And Dreamscapes.