Kellani's Reviews > ExtraNormal

ExtraNormal by Suze Reese

May 27, 12

Read from May 17 to 24, 2012

I received this book in a goodreads first reads giveaway, and at first, after reading some reviews, I wasn't sure what I was going to think of it. I love to read, but normally aliens do not slip into my genres. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that on the first page, I found the story's heroine in a choir class. Being a musician, I was a sucker for this setting, and set down all others books that I was reading.

As I continued, the story only continued to impress me, always providing some sort of twist and turn that I couldn't pinpoint. Many may find it predictable, but there are too many twists and turns to make it so. I wasn't able to put the book down. I couldn't even set a goal on when to finish it, because of it's addicting quality.

The dynamics between the plot, and it's cast of characters is truly remarkable. it's a great read, and should be read by many more! I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes a good read. It's a great story, and I hope to follow up on it, if more books come out, making the series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read ExtraNormal.