Jamie's Reviews > Heaven Is Here: An Incredible Story of Hope, Triumph, and Everyday Joy

Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielson

May 17, 2012

I've been following Stephanie's blog for a few years now. When I first heard about her I went back to the beginning and read almost everything. I would read for hours and drip tears all over the keyboard. I was able to hear her speak at a TOFW last year and when she walked into the room I had immediate tears in my eyes. There is a spirit about her that is almost tangible. Because I know so much about her I didn't think I would be so moved by the book. I read it in one day and cried and cried. I would often have to stop because I couldn't see. I too was married young and had children right away. Like Stephanie, motherhood is something I had looked forward to my whole life. I even dressed up as a pregnant woman for Career Day during my highschool's Spirit Week. I now have five children and when life becomes overwhelming, or I have no more patience with my family or myself, I can think of Stephanie's words and put things back into perspective again. A really beautiful book, a really beautiful woman.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heaven Is Here.