Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog's Reviews > Skin Deep

Skin Deep by Pamela Clare

4.25-4.5 Stars

First off, may I say that I couldn't stop looking at this gorgeous cover. I mean, come on! That is some serious eye candy right there. LOL. Okay. I'm done gawking…for now ;)

So anyway, beneath this gorgeous cover lies a highly entertaining story. I haven't read a romantic suspense novel in ages and this was just what the doctor ordered. It was a bit on the short side, but that was okay. It was jammed packed with action, a little suspense and a whole lot of chemistry. I love Nate. He is a true hero, inside and out. He served our country and has the scars to prove them. Even after all the burns and multiple surgeries, his soul remains beautiful. He is blessed with the support of his father and his community. He finds love again with Megan. However, Megan comes with a terrible past, a violent one to boot. Nate will do whatever it takes to protect her & her daughter.

So like I said prior to reading this book, this was my first Pamela Clare book. Be warned that there are minor spoilers in this book for those of you that are like me who haven’t read her I-Team books yet. Characters from those books do make an appearance and what terrific characters they were too. I will definitely be picking up this series in the near future :)
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skin Deep.

message 1: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade Well this cover is...distracting. LOL

message 2: by Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog (last edited May 17, 2012 08:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Rachael wrote: "Well this cover is...distracting. LOL"

**sigh** Distracting indeed. lol :)

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade Tessamari wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Well this cover is...distracting. LOL"

**sigh** Distracting indeed. lol :)"

You won't see this girl complainin'! Let me know how this is, I've been eyeing it in the Kindle store.

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Rachael wrote: "Tessamari wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Well this cover is...distracting. LOL"

**sigh** Distracting indeed. lol :)"

Absolutely. That is if I can stop staring at the cover and actually start it. Mother, may i? LOL

message 5: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade Tessamari wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Tessamari wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Well this cover is...distracting. LOL"

**sigh** Distracting indeed. lol :)"

You won't see this girl complainin'! Let me know how this is, I've be..."

LOL Wipe the drool off the ipad and get crackin! ;) I have about 5 free ebooks on my Kindle right now, so I should probably try one of those....humph. *pouty face*

message 6: by Dominique (new) - added it

Dominique tess would i have to read the other books to know whats going on in this 1 bc this one sounds goood

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog I don't think so. I didn't and it turned out just fine. It does mention other characters from the other previous books, but I don't think they were too "spoilery" (lol) if you ever decide to pick those up. =)